M.A. in photography
- PHOT 501 Survey: Photography*
- PHOT 502 Photographic Technique and Signification*
- PHOT 503 Photography Portfolio Process*
- PHOT 709 Graduate Critique Seminar
- PHOT 714 Digital Craft I: Technique and Concept
- PHOT 716 Commercial I: Standards and Innovations in Lighting Design†
- PHOT 719 Photographic Arts I: Ideation and Experimentation
- PHOT 726 Documentary Photography II†
- PHOT 730 Digital Printing Methodology
- PHOT 734 Digital Craft II: Beyond Visual Limits†
- PHOT 749 Photography M.A. Final Portfolio
- — 700-level ARTH elective
- — Directed elective‡
- — 500- to 700-level elective
Total course of study: 45 hours*
* Intensive coursework may be assigned upon admission.
† Choose one of these three courses.
‡ Choose one of the following: PHOT 706 Documentary Photography I, PHOT 715 Studio Craft, PHOT 724 Web Design for Photography or PHOT 754 Business of Marketing Photography.
Consult your faculty adviser in selecting elective courses.
Course numbers and titles are subject to change.