M.A. in photography
- PHOT 501 Survey: Photography*
- PHOT 502 Photographic Technique and Signification*
- PHOT 503 Photography Portfolio Process*
- PHOT 709 Graduate Critique Seminar
- PHOT 714 Digital Craft I: Technique and Concept
- PHOT 719 Photographic Arts I: Ideation and Experimentation
- PHOT 730 Digital Printing Methodology
- PHOT 749 Photography M.A. Final Portfolio
- — 700-level ARTH elective
- — Directed elective†
- — Directed elective‡
- — 500- to 700-level elective
Total course of study: 45 hours*
* Intensive coursework may be assigned upon admission.
† Choose one of the following: PHOT 706 Documentary Photography I, PHOT 715 Studio Craft, PHOT 724 Web Design for Photography or PHOT 754 Business of Marketing Photography.
‡ Choose one of the following: PHOT 716 Commercial I: Standards and Innovations in Lighting Design, PHOT 726 Documentary Photography II or PHOT 734 Digital Craft II: Beyond Visual Limits. Only PHOT 734 Digital Craft II: Beyond Visual Limits is available via eLearning.
Consult your faculty adviser in selecting elective courses.
Course numbers and titles are subject to change.