Takeout you can trust
In collaboration with SCAD dining partner Bon Appetit, the university developed a comprehensive dining plan for fall quarter 2020 to bring greater focus to safety procedures and continue serving the same fast, healthy, and delicious meals.
- All dining options are takeout-only.
- Face coverings are required to enter SCAD dining halls.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distancing in waiting queues.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located in all open dining hall lobbies.
- Temperature checks are mandatory to enter.
- Frequently touched surfaces in all SCAD dining halls are sanitized regularly.
Order, pay, and pick up your favorite meals with the ALL-NEW SCAD Order Up experience
*Powered by the Transact Mobile Ordering app
Order from dining locations at SCAD Atlanta and SCAD Savannah with ease. Simply download the Transact Mobile Ordering app, select "SCAD" as your campus, sign in with your SCAD username and password, and place your first order.
SCAD students, professors, and staff may choose from a variety of university dining options, meal plans, and locations.
SCAD Card is a multifunctional identification card, encoded with a magnetic strip. Not only is your SCAD Card your ID, but it also may be used as your key to enter SCAD facilities and to purchase meals at SCAD dining halls.