Our students study in the renowned SCAD Gulfstream Center for Design, a 45,000-square-foot facility with studios, resources and workshops to help you turn your ideas into reality. You'll embark on classes emphasizing creation and representation skills, methodology, and fabrication.
Premium tools always at your fingertips:
- Rhino 3-D with Orca and Grasshopper modeling software
- 10,000-square-foot model shop with woodworking and metal fabrication studios
- Three-axis computer and large envelope five-axis CNC router
- Numerically controlled vertical milling machine
- Spray booth for painting models, welding facility and plastics-working area
Join forces with the luminaries of design as we celebrate SCADstyle each year. Through lectures, conversations and workshops with visual leaders and designers, students draw inspiration and form lasting connections with industry powerhouses.
View more events on the calendar
Make your SCAD experience even more unforgettable
We encourage students to take a quarter abroad at one of our international locations as a means of gaining cultural perspective, adding a worldly dimension to their résumés, and drawing inspiration from the sights, sounds and characters of an entirely new setting.
View our locations
Design your future
Request more information and we'll send you everything you need to know about launching a career in industrial design.