M.A. in industrial design
- IDUS 501 Design in Context*
- SDES 501 Visual Communication and Presentation*
- SDES 502 The Human Factor, Design Thinking*
- ARTH 701 Contemporary Art
- BUSI 710 Financial Reporting and Analysis
- IDUS 711 Methods of Contextual Research
- IDUS 713 Industrial Design Studio I: Discovery to Design Solutions
- IDUS 718 Industrial Design Studio II: Delivering the Design Solution
- IDUS 733 Entrepreneurship for Designers
- IDUS 748 Industrial Design M.A. Final Project
- SDES 704 Applied Theory in Design
- — 500- to 700-level elective†
Total course of study: 45 hours*
* Intensive coursework may be assigned upon admission.
† Electronic design courses are highly recommended.
Consult your faculty adviser in selecting elective courses.
Course numbers and titles are subject to change.