M.A. in jewelry
- MTJW 502 Contemporary Processes in Studio Practice*
- SDES 501 Visual Communication and Presentation*
- SDES 502 The Human Factor, Design Thinking*
- ARTH 701 Contemporary Art
- MTJW 702 History of Jewelry as Source
- MTJW 705 Contextual Study I: Technical Research
- MTJW 708 Contextual Study II: Concept Development
- MTJW 724 Contemporary Issues in Jewelry
- MTJW 731 Multiples: Objects for Adornment
- MTJW 739 Theory and Criticism for Jewelry
- MTJW 749 Jewelry M.A. Final Project
- — 500- to 700-level elective
Total course of study: 45 hours*
* Intensive coursework may be assigned upon admission.
Consult your faculty adviser in selecting elective courses.
Course numbers and titles are subject to change.