M.A. in luxury and fashion management
No. 1 graduate fashion program in the U.S. for learning experience in 2017
London-based The Business of Fashion has ranked the SCAD graduate fashion program No. 1 in the U.S. for learning experience.
- BUSI 710 Financial Reporting and Analysis
- LXFM 720 Supply Chain Management in the Global Marketplace
- LXFM 730 Marketing Strategies for Luxury Brands and Experiences
- LXFM 740 Visual Narrative for Consumer Engagement
- LXFM 745 Global Distribution for Luxury Brands
- LXFM 749 Luxury and Fashion Management M.A. Final Project
- FASH 763 Fashion Promotion
- PRO 580 SCADpro Collaboration
- LXFM 779 Graduate Internship
- 500- to 700-level elective
- 700-level ARTH elective
Total course of study: 45 hours*
* At the time of admission, up to five additional graduate-level intensive courses may be assigned, bringing the student's required course of study to a total of 50 to 70 hours.