M.A. in luxury and fashion management
- Hong Kong
- FASH 503 Forecasting and Business Trends*
- LXFM 501 Professional Concepts and Theories for the Fashion Industry*
- LXFM 502 Fashion Marketing and Advertising Principles*
- ARTH 701 Contemporary Art
- BUSI 710 Principles of Financial Management and Marketing
- FASH 721 Computer-enhanced Fashion Design
- FASH 763 Fashion Promotion
- FASH 782 Fashion Theory
- LXFM 720 Supply Chain Management Strategies
- LXFM 730 Marketing of Luxury Goods
- LXFM 749 Luxury and Fashion Management M.A. Final Project
- — 500- to 700-level elective
Total course of study: 45 hours*
* Intensive coursework may be assigned upon admission.
Consult your faculty adviser in selecting elective courses.
Course numbers and titles are subject to change.