M.A. in design management
- SDES 501 Visual Communication and Presentation*
- SDES 502 The Human Factor, Design Thinking*
- SDES 503 Fundamentals of Graduate Research*
- BUSI 710 Financial Reporting and Analysis
- DMGT 702 History and Interpretation of Innovation
- DMGT 706 Idea Visualization
- DMGT 720 Design Innovation Development and Marketing Strategies
- DMGT 732 Facilitating Creative Thinking
- DMGT 748 Design Management M.A. Final Project
- IDUS 711 Methods of Contextual Research
- SDES 704 Applied Theory in Design
- — 500- to 700-level elective
Total course of study: 45 hours*
* Intensive coursework may be assigned upon admission.
Consult your faculty adviser in selecting elective courses.
Course numbers and titles are subject to change.