M.A. in cinema studies
- CINE 703 Research Methodology in Cinema Studies
- CINE 705 Cinema in Context: From the Fairground to the French New Wave
- CINE 715 History of American Cinema I: Industry, Aesthetics and Culture
- CINE 725 World Cinema: Transnational Perspectives
- CINE 737 Graduate Seminar in Cinema Studies
- CINE 740 History of American Cinema II: Art, Indies and Auteurs in the Age of Media Conglomerates
- CINE 747 Issues in Cinema Theory
- CINE 788 Cinema Studies M.A. Thesis
- — 500- to 700-level elective
Total course of study: 45 hours
Consult your faculty adviser in selecting elective courses.
Course numbers and titles are subject to change.