SCAD eLearning joint enrollment
High school or home-school students who meet or exceed the admission criteria for joint enrollment may be eligible for half-tuition courses through the SCAD eLearning Pre-College Scholarship. This allows students to accelerate their college education by taking college-level courses online while still in high school. Interested students should contact the admission department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.869.7223 to learn more.
Courses offered may vary.
- DRAW 100 Drawing I: Form and Space
- DRAW 101 Drawing II: Composition and Media
- CMPA 100 Survey of Computer Art Applications
- CMPA 110 Advanced Survey of Computer Art Applications
- ENGL 123 English Composition
- PSYC 101 Introduction to Psychology
- PHIL 202 World Religions
- PHOT 113 Photographic Foundations I