SCAD Rising Star admission and tuition
Applications for the 2021 SCAD Rising Star program are available now! Start your application today.
Sept. 27, 2020 – Application available online
June 4, 2021 – Balance due
June 21-July 22, 2021 – Virtual session dates
- Completed online application
- US$60 nonrefundable application fee
- Official first-term junior transcript
- Proof of English proficiency for students whose first language is not English
Applicants must be current high school juniors.
- Letter of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Official report of SAT or ACT scores for citizens or permanent residents of the U.S.
Tuition and fees
|Application fee (nonrefundable)||US$60|
|Tuition (two classes)||US$4,176|
Upon acceptance, a $250 program fee is required to secure your spot in SCAD Rising Star. This fee will be applied to your tuition balance. Additional fees may include supplies and materials. Scholarships are not awarded for SCAD Rising Star through SCAD eLearning. Courses are offered at half-tuition, and students do not need to submit a portfolio or other scholarship materials.
The application fee is nonrefundable. The Rising Star cancellation/refund policy follows the official policy and schedule for SCAD summer quarter, which can be found online.