Dance at The Hive
Opening fall 2016, this four-story residence hall provides coeducational housing for approximately 250 students. Each suite features two double-occupancy rooms with private bathroom facilities, community cabinets with a sink, a living room with a couch, end tables, a coffee table and a wall-mounted shelf for a flat-screen TV. Each room features air conditioning, a cable television outlet, an extra-long, twin-size bed, a desk, a chair, a wardrobe with drawers and wireless Internet access for each resident.
Dance at The Hive is ADA-accessible and includes elevator service, pay laundry machines, drink and snack vending machines and a coffee shop. A dining hall is located within The Hive. A meal plan is required.
Due to construction, on-site parking for freshmen will not be available at The Hive until spring quarter 2017. SCAD will share updates with students as this project develops.
This coeducational residence hall is available for first-year students.
- Four-story building
- Occupancy: approximately 250
- Suites with two double-occupancy rooms for four students
- Community cabinets with sink
- Living room with couch, end tables, coffee table and wall-mounted shelf for flat-screen TV
- Air conditioning
- Separate shower, toilet and sink facilities in each suite
- Extra-long, twin-size beds (36" x 80")
- Desk and chair for each resident
- Wardrobe with drawers for each resident
- Cable television service
- Wireless Internet access for each resident
- Elevator Service
- SCAD Card- or coin-operated laundry
- Drink and snack vending machines
- Dining hall and coffee shop located at The Hive
- On-site security
- ADA accessibility
- Due to construction, on-site parking for freshmen will not be available until spring quarter 2017. SCAD will share updates with students as this project develops.
- US$9,069/year* for the 2016-17 academic year
- Meal plan required US$1,745–US$2,090 per quarter
*A nonrefundable and nontransferable housing reservation fee of US$250 for new incoming students is deducted from the overall housing fee.