Colony at The Hive
This four-story residence hall provides coeducational housing for approximately 250 students. Each suite features two double-occupancy rooms with private bathroom facilities, community cabinets with a sink, a living room with a couch, end tables, a coffee table and a wall-mounted shelf for a flat-screen TV. Each room features air conditioning, a cable television outlet, an extra-long, twin-size bed, a desk, a chair, a wardrobe with drawers and wireless internet access for each resident.
Colony at The Hive is ADA-accessible and includes elevator service, pay laundry machines, drink and snack vending machines and a coffee shop. A dining hall is located within The Hive. A meal plan is required.
This coeducational residence hall is available for first-year students.
- Four-story building
- Occupancy: approximately 250
- Suites with two double-occupancy rooms for four students
- Community cabinets with sink
- Living room with couch, end tables, coffee table and wall-mounted shelf for flat-screen TV
- Air conditioning
- Separate shower, toilet and sink facilities in each suite
- Extra-long, twin-size beds (36" x 80")
- Desk and chair for each resident
- Wardrobe with drawers for each resident
- Cable television service
- Wireless internet access for each resident
- Elevator service
- SCAD Card- or coin-operated laundry
- Drink and snack vending machines
- Dining hall and coffee shop located at The Hive
- On-site security
- ADA accessibility
- US$9,249/year* for the 2017–18 academic year
- Meal plan required, US$1,780–US$2,132 per quarter
*A nonrefundable and nontransferable housing reservation fee of US$250 for new incoming students is deducted from the overall housing fee.