Located in midtown Savannah, Victory Village is an apartment-style residence hall where upperclassmen can choose to stay on campus during winter and summer breaks and summer quarter at an additional cost. This fully furnished residence features 24-hour on-site security and support from residence life and housing staff.
- Apartment-style living with private bedrooms
- Single-floor apartments
- Air conditioning
- Full kitchen
- One-, two- and four-bedroom units
- Fully furnished units with private electronic bedroom locks
- Granite countertops in kitchen and bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchens with dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, stove, sink sprayer, ice maker and oven
- Double bed, desk, chair, built-in dresser and ceiling fan in bedroom
- Furnished living room includes couch, media stand, dining table, chair and breakfast stools (items vary depending on apartment layout)
- Cable television service
- Wireless internet access for each resident
- Digital Laundry Room accepts digital payment methods, monitors the best time to find available machines and sends alerts when your laundry is done.
- Controlled building access
- ADA accessibility
- Limited parking available on-site
- SCAD Bee Line Bus service
- Forage, a general store featuring fresh produce, meal kits, market salads and artisan grocery products
- 4BD/2BA apartment (private bed): US$11,488/year* for the 2019-20 academic year
- 2BD/1BA apartment (private bed): US$13,433/year* for the 2019-20 academic year
- 1BD/1BA (private bed): US$15,434/year* for the 2019-20 academic year
* A nonrefundable and nontransferable housing reservation fee of US$250 for new incoming students and US$750 for returning students is deducted from the overall housing fee. Enrolled students who cancel after June 1 are subject to an additional US$500 nonrefundable cancellation fee.
Students interested in a nine-month (winter break) or 12-month (summer break and summer quarter) leasing options must notify residence life and housing staff of their intentions according to the housing license agreement and will be billed accordingly. For more information on billing for these options, contact SCAD residence life and housing at 912.525.7000 or [email protected].