Surrounding a center courtyard, this 520-bed residence hall has double-occupancy rooms with private baths and is coeducational by wing. Each room features air conditioning, extra-long twin-size beds that can be bunked, a cable television outlet, a drafting table, a stool, a dresser/chest of drawers and wireless Internet access for each resident.
ADA accessible, Turner House features an on-site business office, convenience store, deli, elevator service, pay laundry machines as well as drink and snack vending machines. A dining hall is located within The Hive. A meal plan is required.
This coeducational residence hall is available for transfer, upperclassman, and graduate students.
- Six-story building
- Occupancy: approximately 520
- Double occupancy
- Air conditioning
- Private bath in each room
- Extra-long, twin-size beds (36" x 80"); beds can be bunked
- Drafting table and stool for each resident
- Dresser/chest of drawers for each resident
- Cable television service
- Wireless Internet access for each resident
- Elevator service
- On-site express business office
- On-site convenience store
- On-site deli and coffee shop
- SCAD Card- or coin-operated laundry
- Drink and snack vending machines
- Dining hall located within The Hive
- ADA accessibility
- US$9,249/year* for the 2017–18 academic year
- Meal plan required US$1,780–US$2,132 per quarter
* A nonrefundable and nontransferable housing reservation fee of US$250 for new incoming students and US$750 for returning students is deducted from the overall housing fee. Returning students who cancel after June 1, are subject to an additional US$250 nonrefundable cancellation fee.