Formerly a six-story motor inn, Oglethorpe House is now a residence hall for approximately 400 transfer, graduate and upperclassman students and is located at 201 W. Oglethorpe Ave. It is coeducational by wing. The double-occupancy rooms include air conditioning, a bathroom, extra-long twin-size beds that can be bunked, a cable television outlet, a drafting table, a stool, a dresser/chest of drawers and wireless Internet access for each resident.
This coeducational residence hall is available for transfer, graduate and upperclassman students.
- Six-story building
- Occupancy: approximately 400
- Double occupancy
- Air conditioning
- Private bath in each room
- Extra-long, twin-size beds (36" x 80"); beds can be bunked
- Drafting table and stool for each resident
- Dresser/chest of drawers for each resident
- Cable television service
- Wireless Internet access for each resident
- Elevator service
- SCAD Card- or coin-operated laundry
- Drink and snack vending machines
- ADA accessibility
- Limited parking available on site
- On-site fitness center
- On-site dining hall
- US$9,069/year* for the 2016-17 academic year
- Meal plan required US$1,745–US$2,090 per quarter
* A nonrefundable and nontransferable housing reservation fee of US$250 for new incoming students and US$500 for returning students is deducted from the overall housing fee. Returning students who cancel after June 1 are subject to an additional US$250 nonrefundable cancellation fee.