Mailing address:1600 Peachtree St. NW
FORTY is an on-campus residential community that has both apartment and suite-style housing. There are two-bedroom apartments with two students in each bedroom, two-bedroom suites with two students in each bedroom and four-bedroom pods with two students in each bedroom. All apartments include a living room, full kitchen and two bathrooms. All suites include a living room, segmented bathroom and kitchenette area. There is study space, event space and dining opportunities.
This coeducational residence hall is available for first-year, continuing and graduate students.
- Fourteen-story building
- Occupancy: approximately 592
- Apartments with two double-occupancy rooms for four students
- Suites with two double-occupancy rooms for four students
- Pods with four double-occupancy rooms for eight students
- Community cabinets with sink
- Living room with couch, end tables and coffee table
- Air conditioning
- Separate shower, toilet and sink facilities in each suite
- Extra-long, twin-size beds (36" x 80")
- Desk and chair for each resident
- Wardrobe with drawers for each resident
- Cable television service
- Wireless internet access for each resident
- Elevator service
- Digital Laundry Room accepts digital payment methods, monitors the best time to find available machines and sends alerts when your laundry is done.
- Drink and snack vending machines
- Coffee bar
- On-site security
- ADA accessibility
- Suite or pod style: US$9,974/year* for the 2020-21 academic year
- Apartment style, double occupancy: US$11,486/year* for the 2020-21 academic year
- Meal plan required
* A nonrefundable and nontransferable housing reservation fee of US$500 is deducted from the overall housing fee. Enrolled students who cancel after June 1 are subject to an additional US$500 nonrefundable cancellation fee.