SCAD Department of Public Safety, SCAD Savannah

SCAD Department of Public Safety


350 Bull St.
Savannah, Georgia

Located next to Morris Hall, the SCAD department of public safety the SCAD department of public safety is just south of Poetter Hall and across the street from the Gryphon.

Built in 1888, the two-story structure was home to numerous businesses throughout the 20th century, including a physician, a photography lab, an insurance company and the Savannah Volunteer Guards Club, until SCAD purchased the building in 1990.

All facilities