Graphic design, advertising, and film and television share the multilevel Adler Hall on the Savannah River. Its classrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art computers and production and presentation technology, including iMacs, Epson plotters and printers, and saddle-stitch staplers, among other equipment.
In 1954, Adler Hall housed a Home Appliances and Furniture outlet. A south wing was added in 1969, and in 1972 the store's name changed to Home Appliances Wholesale and Electric Supplies. It was annexed by the U.S. Postal Service in the early '90s and acquired by SCAD in 2005. The building houses 8,000 square feet of classroom space, with a total of 17,500 square feet. Hybrid studios, a full lab and lecture space are just some of the features available to students.
Adler Hall also contains postproduction facilities and screening rooms along with the adjacent Hamilton Hall and together the two buildings are known as Indian Street Studios.