Technical direction minor
The technical direction minor focuses on creation of film, animation or game effects artwork through the integration of custom computer software and technical skill. This interdisciplinary minor helps students utilize digital tools and problem-solving techniques to create the illusions of fire, smoke, water, realistic cloth, dynamic simulations and other digital effects that require innovative uses of technology.
- TECH 311 Digital Materials and Textures
- TECH 312 Advanced Application Scripting
- TECH 316 Digital Lighting and Rendering
- VSFX 319 Programming Models and Shaders I
- TECH 420 Technical Direction for Compositing