Sound editing minor
From dialog to sound effects, sound tracks bring life to films, television programs, video games and other entertainment experiences. While seeing is believing, hearing pulls the audience into the story and punctuates the visual narrative. Through a minor in sound editing, students develop dialog, sound and music editing skills and find opportunities to translate those skills into practice through collaborative projects with a variety of SCAD disciplines.
- SNDS 101 Sound for Film and Television*
- SNDS 102 Sound for Animation and Games*
- SNDS 212 Music for Media
- SNDS 223 Sound Editing
- SNDS 313 Dialogue Editing
- SNDS 403 Sound Design Collaboration
Total course of study: 25 hours
* Choose one of these two courses.