Producing for film and media minor
Students learn to navigate media from inception to completion through a variety of mediums including film, broadcast commercials and music videos. Students focus on all areas of the production process including preproduction, production, postproduction and marketing and distribution, as creative producers are often the first and last people to touch a project.
- BUSI 101 The Design of Business*
- BUSI 210 Management in the Creative Environment*
- FILM 105 Preproduction
- FILM 302 Production Practicum
- FILM 304 Commercial Production†
- FILM 367 Directing and Producing the Music Video†
- FILM 420 The Distribution Revolution
Total course of study: 25 hours
* Choose one of these two courses.
† Choose one of these two courses.