Producing for film and media minor
Students learn to navigate media from inception to completion through a variety of mediums including film, broadcast commercials and music videos. Students focus on all areas of the production process including preproduction, production, postproduction and marketing and distribution, as creative producers are often the first and last people to touch a project.
- BUSI 101 The Design of Business
- BUSI 210 Management in the Creative Environment
- FILM 115 Preproduction: From Concept to Set
- FILM 250 Content, Platform and Distribution Revolution
- FILM 302 Producing Practicum
- FILM 424 Commercial and Branded Content Production
- FILM 428 Music Video Production
Total course of study: 25 hours
* Choose one of these two courses.
† Choose one of these two courses.