Package design minor
Students learn to create innovative three-dimensional packages and generate realistic models and prototypes for their design solutions. Students focus on both the visual and user experience associated with their structures as well as the engineering and construction of new materials.
- GRDS 201 Introduction to Graphic Design
- ELDS 205 Computer-aided Product Design
- IDUS 209 Rapid Prototyping: Analog to Digital Fabrication
- IDUS 212 Model and Prototype Development
- ILLU 318 Type and Image for Illustrators
- GRDS 386 Package Design