Fashion photography minor
Through the creative use of camera controls, lighting techniques and digital software, students learn to capture images of the fashion world both in the studio and on location. Students use these skills to compile a marketable portfolio that exhibits a signature fashion photography style.
- FASH 110 Introduction to Fashion Design*
- FASM 210 Digital Presentation Techniques*
- PHOT 113 Photographic Foundations I
- PHOT 114 Photographic Foundations II
- PHOT 214 Controlled Lighting I
- PHOT 332 Fashion Photography
Total course of study: 25 hours
* Choose one of these two courses.