Costume design minor
Students learn to tell stories through clothing and accessories that complement the thoughts and motivations of actors and reveal the most personal details of characters. Students focus on translating the written world into a material form of narrative expression as they build a background in the essential elements of costume design — beginning with a broad survey of the field and progressing to the craft of costume production.
- PROD 103 Introduction to Entertainment Design
- PROD 222 Dressing the Persona
- PROD 302 Costume Design Techniques
- PROD 303 Interpreting the Script
- PROD 330 History of Costume in Film