Concept art for games minor
- Hong Kong
Students in this minor conceptualize game characters and environments, illustrate these concepts, and create 3-D computer models suitable for a real-time environment.
- ITGM 120 Introduction to Interactive Design and Game Development
- ITGM 121 Introduction to Game Development
- ITGM 236 Core Principles: Game Art
- SEQA 311 Conceptual Illustration
- ITGM 333 Digital Sculpting: Creatures and Characters
- SEQA 411 Advanced Conceptual Illustration
Total course of study: 25 hours
* Choose one of these two courses.