Character technical direction minor
Students learn rigging and character setup abilities to complement a major course of study in animation, visual effects, or interactive design and game development. These highly valuable skills emphasize organized and flexible thinking, incorporating thorough knowledge of human form and articulation through drawing as well as keen problem-solving.
- ANIM 289 Technical Animation: Fundamentals of Character Rigging
- ANIM 306 Scripting for Animators
- ANIM 316 Facial Setup and Animation
- ANIM 346 Non-human Character Setup
- ANIM 356 Advanced Character Setup