Business management and entrepreneurship minor
The business management and entrepreneurship minor offers students the opportunity to explore fundamentals of business management, marketing and other matters critical to successful business practice. In addition, students consider legal matters involved in creating and running a business as well as other issues that impact effective development, communication and forecasting.
- BUSI 101 The Design of Business
- BUSI 210 Management in the Creative Environment
- BUSI 265 Principles of Marketing
- BUSI 355 Entrepreneurship
- WRIT 255 Business and Professional Writing