Advertising copywriting minor
Students learn the fundamentals of writing persuasive and attention-grabbing ad copy and applying branding strategies to a range of media, from Web platforms to broadcast campaigns. The minor emphasizes polished writing combined with innovative and strategic thinking.
- ADBR 150 Introduction to Advertising: Concept to Content
- ADBR 254 Copywriting: Inventing the Brand Personality
- ADBR 314 Copywriting: Brand Voice Across Platforms
- ADBR 334 Copywriting: Immersive Brand Narratives
- ADBR 374 Copywriting: Brand Films and Social Content