- B.A., anthropology, University of Florida
- B.S., telecommunications production, University of Florida
- M.F.A., animation and digital arts, University of Southern California
- Award-winning multimedia artist with experience leading global large-scale immersive projects in Los Angeles, California.
- Has built, managed and contributed to multidisciplinary teams within professional media and educational sectors.
- Art director for apps, e-books, interactive exhibits, TV commercials and architecturally integrated displays.
Awards, recognitions and honors
- Fulldome UK 2014, "Best Use of Dome" award for the film "Infinite Horizons"
- Eighth Fulldome Festival Zeiss-Planetarium, Jena, Germany, 2014, film finalist
- First Russian Fulldome Festival, 2013, "Science, Art, and Culture" award for "0.1"
- DomeFest 2012, "Best Student Film" award for "0.1"
- ONE Country ONE Film — Apchat-Issoire International Film Festival 2011, "A Moment of Silence" selected to represent the U.S.
- Recommended artist, milpersonascontalento.com, 2011
- Ourense International Film Festival, Special Mention of the Jury for "A Moment of Silence," 2010
- Student Academy Awards 2009, regional finalist, "Harmonics"
Publications and Presentations
- "Light City Baltimore: Neighborhood Lights," an immersive community arts program organized by the Baltimore Office of Promotion Arts, Maryland, March 28–April 3, 2016.
- Thirty-minute looping video art installation for the lounge of the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse, Los Angeles International Airport, California, 2015.
- Burning Man Fulldome Experience by Immersive Media Experiences, "Infinite Horizons," Burning Man Festival, Black Rock City, Nevada, 2016.
- "The Space Odyssey" a fulldome planetarium show with visuals from "Infinite Horizons," "Tren Italia" and "0.1," by Mooncake orchestra, Moscow Planetarium, Russia, 2015.
- Beacons Festival, custom animated projection, North Yorkshire, UK, 2014.
- "Pageant of the Cosmos," presented by Adult Swim, Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival, Manchester, Tennessee, 2013.
- Anima Mundi 2009, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Brazil.
- "Losing Time and Space: Experiencing Immersion," chapter in "Space, Time and the Limits of Human Understanding," edited by Giancarlo Ghirardi and Shyam Wuppuluri, 502–512, Springer International Publishing, 2016.
- Client liaison, creative director and project manager, "How the Heart Works" an interactive e-book created by graduate students at the University of Florida in partnership with UF Health Shands Children's Hospital, 2015.
- "The Future of Visual Music," animationstudies 2.0, Society for Animation Studies, 2013.
- "Designing for Domes: Finding the Center," fulldome symposium, Singapore, 2016.
- "Art and Technology: Designing a Game," part of the Designing Your Creative Future workshop series, presented by the Florida Alliance for Arts Education and University of Florida Digital Worlds Institute, Gainesville, Florida, 2015.
- Panelist, "Opening Minds: People Who Make Video Games," LiveVibeTV season 4 at Digital Worlds Institute, Gainesville, Florida, 2014.
- Guest speaker, Eighth Fulldome Festival, Zeiss-Planetarium in Jena, Germany, 2014.
- "Immersive Space as a Channel for Communication," presented at "Redefining Animation," 25th Annual Conference, Society for Animation Studies at the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, 2013.
- "Immersive Space as a Channel for Communication," part of ARTalks at Bowling Green State University, Ohio, 2012.
- Guest filmmaker, "0.1. Exploring Perceptual Identity Thru Digital Media," DomeFest 2012, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Panelist, "Art and Education in Fulldome," DomeFest 2012, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.