Art history professor
- B.A., art history, Oberlin College
- M.A., history of art, University of Kansas
- M.Phil., art history and archaeology, Columbia University
- Ph.D., art history and archaeology, Columbia University
- Association for Asian Studies
- College Art Association
- Southeast College Art Conference
Publications and Presentations
- “Beyond Categorization: Zhu Kerou’s Tapestry Painting, 'Butterfly and Camellia,'” East Asian Science, Technology, and Medicine journal, vol. 36 (2012): 39-76.
- “Ma Quan” in Oxford Encyclopedia of Women in World History. New York: Oxford University Press, 2008.