Financial aid forms

The following are financial aid forms and information sheets for students and parents. Please check personalized financial aid requirements under My Info on MySCAD to get a listing of the specific forms needed to complete your financial aid award. Most forms must be completed on a yearly basis.

Financial aid "What to Do Next"

Additional information on securing your financial aid funding.


Verification worksheets

Learn more


Georgia residency verification form

If you are a qualifying Georgia resident undergraduate student, you must complete the Georgia Scholarship Grant application to apply for funds from the state of Georgia. Depending upon the information received, you may also be required to submit a separate Georgia residency form from SCAD along with supporting documentation.


Request for change in financial aid

Use this link to submit requests for changes in existing financial aid awards.


Private education loan self-certification form

This form is required only for students applying for and receiving a private or alternative education loan. This form should be completed by the student borrower and submitted directly to the lender, as requested.


Unsatisfactory progress appeal

Use this form


Dislocated worker

If you indicate "dislocated worker" on the FAFSA, SCAD will send notification that additional documentation is required. If you choose to pursue professional judgment on this categorization, the appropriate dislocated worker review form must be completed and returned to the student financial services department. Students are notified in writing of the outcome of the professional judgment review.