W at The Hive
W at The Hive provides double-occupancy rooms for approximately 350 first-year freshmen students and is located at 231 W. Boundary St. It is coeducational by wing. Each room features air conditioning, a bathroom, extra-long twin-size beds that can be bunked, a cable television outlet, and a drafting table, a stool, a dresser/chest of drawers and Internet access for each resident.
W at The Hive is ADA accessible and features an Internet lab located at neighboring D at The Hive, pay laundry machines, drink and snack vending machines. A dining hall is located within The Hive. Due to construction, on-site parking for freshmen will not be available at The Hive until spring quarter 2017. A meal plan is required.
This coeducational residence hall is available for first-year students.
- Two-story building
- Occupancy: approximately 350
- Double occupancy
- Air conditioning
- Private bath in each room
- Extra-long, twin-size beds (36" x 80"); beds can be bunked
- Drafting table and stool for each resident
- Dresser/chest of drawers for each resident
- Cable television service
- Internet access for each resident
- Computer lab located at adjacent D at The Hive
- On-site coffee shop
- SCAD Card- or coin-operated laundry
- Drink and snack vending machines
- Dining hall
- ADA accessibility
- Due to construction, on-site parking for freshmen will not be available at The Hive until spring quarter 2017.
- US$8,889/year* for the 2015-16 academic year
- Meal plan not required
* A nonrefundable and nontransferable housing reservation fee of US$250 for new students is deducted from the overall housing fee.