Surrounding a center courtyard, this 840-bed residence hall has triple-occupancy rooms with private baths and is coeducational by wing. Each room features air conditioning, extra-long twin-size beds that can be bunked, a cable television outlet, a drafting table, a stool, a dresser/chest of drawers and wireless Internet access for each resident. ADA accessible, Turner House features an on-site business office, convenience store, deli, elevator service, pay laundry machines as well as drink and snack vending machines. A dining hall is located at the nearby W at The Hive. Turner House is for first-year students and is located at 302 W. Boundary St. A meal plan is required.
This coeducational residence hall is available for first-year students.
- Six-story building
- Occupancy: approximately 840
- Triple occupancy
- Air conditioning
- Private bath in each room
- Extra-long, twin-size beds (36" x 80"); beds can be bunked
- Drafting table and stool for each resident
- Dresser/chest of drawers for each resident
- Cable television service
- Wireless Internet access for each resident
- Elevator service
- On-site express business office
- On-site convenience store
- On-site deli and coffee shop
- SCAD Card- or coin-operated laundry
- Drink and snack vending machines
- Dining hall located at nearby W at The Hive
- ADA accessibility
- Limited parking available nearby
- Meal plan required US$1,680–US$2,050 per quarter
* A nonrefundable and nontransferable housing reservation fee of US$250 for new students is deducted from the overall housing fee.