Turner Annex is a two-story building that houses approximately 215 students in double- and triple-occupancy rooms. It is coeducational by wing. Each room features air conditioning, a bathroom, extra-long twin beds that can be bunked, a cable television outlet, a drafting table, a stool, a dresser/chest of drawers and wireless Internet access for each resident.
ADA accessible, Turner Annex features a pool, patio and lawn, pay laundry machines as well as drink and snack vending machines. Limited parking is available on-site. A dining hall is located within The Hive. A meal plan is required.
This coeducational residence hall is available for first-year, transfer, upperclassmen and graduate students.
- Two-story building
- Occupancy: approximately 215
- Double occupancy for upperclassmen, triple occupancy for freshmen
- Air conditioning
- Private bath in each room
- Extra-long, twin-size beds (36" x 80"); beds can be bunked
- Drafting table and stool for each resident
- Dresser/chest of drawers for each resident
- Cable television service
- Wireless Internet access for each resident
- Swimming pool, patio and lawn
- SCAD Card- or coin-operated laundry
- Drink and snack vending machines
- Dining hall located within The Hive
- ADA accessibility
- Limited parking available on-site
- US$8,400–US$9,069/year* for the 2016-17 academic year
- Meal plan required US$1,745–US$2,090 per quarter
* A nonrefundable and nontransferable housing reservation fee of US$250 for new students is deducted from the overall housing fee.