This two-story, coeducational apartment community houses approximately 400 transfer, graduate and upperclassman students and is located at 128B E. 63rd St. The Terrace offers apartment-style living with one-bedroom apartments for two students and two-bedroom apartments for three students. Each apartment features air conditioning, one bathroom, a kitchen with refrigerator, oven and microwave, extra-long twin-size beds that can be bunked, a cable outlet, a drafting table, a stool and a dresser/chest of drawers for each resident. Local Internet access is available, and modems are provided. The Terrace offers on-site laundry, a basketball court, picnic tables and a sand volleyball court. The community is adjacent to Habersham Village where various amenities can be found. Some of these amenities include a grocery store, pharmacy, restaurant, laundromat and post office. A meal plan is not required.
This coeducational residence hall is available for transfer, graduate and upperclassman students.
- Two-story buildings
- Occupancy: approximately 400
- Apartment-style living with one-bedroom apartments for two students and two-bedroom apartments for three students
- Air conditioning
- One bath in each apartment
- Kitchen with refrigerator, oven and microwave
- Living room with couch, end tables and coffee table
- Extra-long, twin-size beds
- (36" x 80"); beds can be bunked
- Drafting table and stool for each resident
- Dresser/chest of drawers for each resident
- Cable television service
- Internet access available; modems provided
- Sand volleyball court
- Basketball court
- Outdoor grilling areas
- SCAD Card- or coin-operated laundry
- On-site security
- Limited on-site and street parking
- US$9,150/year* for the 2015-16 academic year
- Meal plan not required
* A nonrefundable and nontransferable housing reservation fee of US$250 for new incoming students and US$500 for returning students is deducted from the overall housing fee. Returning students who cancel after June 1 are subject to an additional US$250 nonrefundable cancellation fee.