The Savannah chapter of the Jewish Educational Alliance erected this facility on Pulaski Square in 1914. It was later used as a church, a lodge and a shelter for homeless women and children.
Pulaski House is now a residence hall for approximately 60 female transfer, graduate, and upperclassman students and is located at 328 Barnard St. They live in single-floor apartments (two or three students per apartment) and loft-style apartments (four students per unit). Each unit features air conditioning, one or two private baths, a kitchenette (sink, stovetop, microwave, cupboard and full-size refrigerator), extra-long twin-size beds that can be bunked, a cable television outlet, a drafting table, a stool and a dresser/chest of drawers for each resident. Local Internet access is available, and modems are provided upon request.
Pulaski House offers elevator service, a common area with a television, pay laundry machines, and drink and snack vending machines. Limited on-street and metered parking is available. A meal plan is not required.
This women's only residence hall is available for transfer, graduate and upperclassman students.
- Three-story building
- Women only
- Occupancy: approximately 60
- Apartment-style living with accommodations for up to four students
- Single-floor apartments (two or three students); loft-style apartments (four students) with spiral staircase
- Air conditioning
- One or two private baths in each apartment
- Kitchenette with sink, stovetop, microwave, cupboard and full-size refrigerator
- Extra-long, twin-size beds (36" x 80"); beds can be bunked
- Drafting table and stool for each resident
- Dresser/chest of drawers for each resident
- Cable television service
- Wireless Internet access for each resident
- Elevator service
- Common area with television and group work tables
- SCAD Card- or coin-operated laundry
- Drink and snack vending machines
- Dining hall located at nearby Oglethorpe House
- Limited on-street and metered parking available
- US$9,333/year* for the 2016-17 academic year
- Meal plan not required
* A nonrefundable and nontransferable housing reservation fee of US$250 for new incoming students and US$500 for returning students is deducted from the overall housing fee. Returning students who cancel after June 1 are subject to an additional US$250 nonrefundable cancellation fee.