This four-story, coeducational building houses approximately 500 transfer, graduate and upperclassman students at 3515 Montgomery St. Montgomery House opened in Fall 2013. It offers suite-style living with accommodations for four students. Each suite has two double-occupancy bedrooms, one bathroom, a living room and shared cabinets with a sink. The rooms include air conditioning, a bathroom, extra-long twin-size beds, a cable television outlet, wireless Internet access, a work table, a chair and a wardrobe unit with built-in hanging and drawer space for each resident.
ADA accessible, Montgomery House features study rooms, studios, group lounge spaces, elevator service, pay laundry machines, and drink and snack vending machines. A dining hall is located at the nearby Montgomery Hall. Limited parking is available in a nearby garage. A meal plan is required.
This coeducational residence hall is available for transfer, graduate and upperclassman students.
- Four-story building
- Occupancy: approximately 500
- Suites with two double-occupancy rooms for four students
- Community cabinets with sink
- Living room with couch, end tables, coffee table and wall-mounted shelf for flat screen TV
- Air conditioning
- Separate shower, toilet and sink facilities in each suite
- Extra-long, twin-size beds (36" x 80")
- Desk and chair for each resident
- Wardrobe with drawers for each resident
- Cable television service
- Wireless Internet access for each resident
- Elevator service
- Study rooms, group lounge spaces and studios
- SCAD Card- or coin-operated laundry
- Drink and snack vending machines
- Dining hall located on property
- On-site security
- ADA accessibility
- Limited parking available in nearby parking garage
- Meal plan required US$1,680–US$2,050 per quarter
* A nonrefundable and nontransferable housing reservation fee of US$250 for new incoming students and US$500 for returning students is deducted from the overall housing fee. Returning students who cancel after June 1 are subject to an additional US$250 nonrefundable cancellation fee.