Gold Coast Residences
Hong Kong Gold Coast Residences serves as the university's official housing option for students enrolled at SCAD Hong Kong. It offers apartment-style living quarters featuring three-bedroom arrangements with two bathrooms and a kitchen, dining room and living room. The facility offers students a number of amenities, including on-site dining options ranging from restaurants to a supermarket, as well as free Internet, round-the-clock security and a clinic for minor medical issues. Also located on the grounds are an ATM, gym and swimming pool as well as tennis and squash courts. The property sits on 100 acres of Pacific Ocean beachfront.
Public transportation and a limited shuttle service are available between the residences and SCAD Hong Kong. The trip takes approximately 30 minutes.
This coeducational residence hall is available for all students.
- 27-story buildings
- Apartment-style living with private bedrooms for three students
- Single-floor apartments
- Air conditioning in living room and each bedroom
- Space heater in living room
- Two baths in each apartment with shower curtain, bath mat and towels
- Dining area with table, chairs and cabinet
- Living room with sofa, coffee table and television
- Kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, three-ring gas cooker, coffee maker, pots/pans, dishes, glassware and eating utensils
- Hair dryer, iron with ironing board, desk lamps, clothes hangers and alarm clock
- Standard twin-size beds with bed linens and pillows
- Desk and chair for each resident
- Wardrobe for each resident
- Twice weekly housekeeping service
- Washer/dryer combination machine in each unit
- Local telephone service; telephone provided
- Cable television service
- Internet access available; modem and router provided
- On-site dining options ranging from restaurants to a supermarket
- 24/7 security
- Gym, swimming pool, tennis and squash courts
(master bedroom with private bathroom — A) for the 2019-20 academic year*
(medium-size bedroom with shared bathroom — B) for the 2019-20 academic year*
(small bedroom with shared bathroom — C) for the 2019-20 academic year*
* A nonrefundable and nontransferable housing reservation fee of US$250 for new incoming students and US$750 for returning students is deducted from the overall housing fee. Enrolled students who cancel after June 1 are subject to an additional US$500 nonrefundable cancellation fee.