Harris Hall, SCAD Savannah

Harris Hall

26 W. Harris St.
Savannah, Georgia

Harris Hall was originally home to John B. Gallie, a commander at Fort McAllister who was killed in action. John S. Norris designed the home in 1841 with projecting cornices and dentils beneath a narrow roof parapet.

SCAD purchased the 6,000-square-foot, two-story masonry and brick house in September of 1983, making it the earliest residence to be used as a university building. Once home to the athletics offices, Harris Hall now houses the business and finance, and payroll departments.]

All facilities