Savannah College of Art and Design
SCAD.edu event calendar
201 W. Boundary St. , Savannah, Georgia
This coeducational residence hall is available for first-year students.
1 W. Victory Drive, Savannah, Georgia
Located at Victory Village, Forage general store provides fresh produce, meal kits, market salads and artisan grocery products.
online ordering is available for this location.
713 Barnard St., Savannah, Georgia
Constructed in the early 1900s, the three-story Forsyth House offers apartment-style living.
201 W. Boundary St. , savannah, Georgia
126 E. Gaston St., Savannah, Georgia
Built in 1881, Granite Hall is an Italianate-style mansion that features a black-and-white marble entry, bay windows, heart of pin...
337 Bull St., Savannah, Georgia
Located in the ornate 1926 Scottish Rite building on Madison Square, Gryphon offers a café menu in an elegant setting.
3116 Montgomery St., Savannah, Georgia
SCAD reconstructed this 42,000-square-foot former warehouse to serve as the home for several design-related programs.
This design-oriented gallery is located within the Gulfstream Center for Design.
201 E. Broughton St., Savannah, Georgia
This contemporary retail gallery features the work of nationally known artists alongside that of talented SCAD alumni.
235 Habersham St., Savannah, Georgia
This Moorish Revival-style building once served as the Chatham County jail.
522 Indian St., Savannah, Georgia
Hamilton Hall originally provided space for a secondary power station and warehouse.
528 Indian St., Savannah, Georgia
Hamilton Hall Annex is a 7,500-square-foot building, constructed in 1960 and purchased in 1991.
26 W. Harris St., Savannah, Georgia
Harris Hall was originally home to John B. Gallie, a commander at Fort McAllister who was killed in action.
23 E. Charlton St., Savannah, Georgia
Since 1853, buildings on this site — a free school, a health center, and an orphanage — have served the Savannah community.
101 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Savannah, Georgia
Built in 1926 by architect Cletus Bergen, this five-story, 40,718-square-foot structure originally housed Slotin and Co., one of t...