D at The Hive (Open for the remainder of the 2015-16 academic year)
Open for the remainder of the 2015-16 academic year, the two-story residence hall is coeducational by wing and provides students with double-occupancy rooms that include a private bathroom, extra-long twin-size beds, a drafting table, a stool, and a dresser/chest of drawers for each student. Students have cable television service and Internet access.
D at The Hive features include a computer lab, patio and lawn, a common room with a big-screen television, coin-operated laundry machines, drink and snack vending machines, and accessibility to the dining hall located within The Hive.
The building is ADA accessible with limited on-site parking. D at The Hive houses approximately 200 first-year students and is located at 231 W. Boundary St. A meal plan is required.
This coeducational residence hall is available for first-year students.
- Two-story building
- Occupancy: approximately 220
- Double occupancy
- Air conditioning
- Private bath in each room
- Extra-long, twin-size beds (36" x 80"); beds can be bunked
- Drafting table and stool for each resident
- Dresser/chest of drawers for each resident
- Cable television service
- Internet access for each resident
- Computer lab
- Swimming pool, patio and lawn
- Common room with large- screen television
- Outdoor student lounge
- SCAD Card- or coin-operated laundry
- Drink and snack vending machines
- Dining hall located at adjacent W at The Hive
- ADA accessibility
- Limited parking available on site
- US$8,889/year* for the 2015-16 academic year
- Meal plan required US$1,680–US$2,050 per quarter
* A nonrefundable and nontransferable housing reservation fee of US$250 for new students is deducted from the overall housing fee.