ACA Residence Hall of SCAD
Named in honor of the Atlanta College of Art, ACA Residence Hall is located at 1280 Peachtree St. It offers apartment-style housing with private bedrooms for approximately 150 transfer, graduate and upperclassman students.
Residence features include a cardio room, a computer lab, game/TV rooms, common rooms, laundry facilities and a large community kitchen. A meal plan is not required.
This coeducational residence hall is available for transfer students, sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students.
- Seven-story building
- Coeducational housing for transfer students, sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students
- Occupancy: approximately 150
- Apartment-style living with private bedrooms for two students
- Air conditioning
- Private bath in each apartment
- Shared dining area with table and four chairs
- Kitchenette with sink, two-burner stove and full-size refrigerator
- Extra-long, twin-size beds (36" x 80")
- Desk and chair for each resident
- Dresser/chest of drawers for each resident
- Cable television service
- Internet access for each resident
- Elevator service
- Computer lab
- Cardio room
- Meeting rooms
- Game room and TV lounge
- SCAD Card- or coin-operated laundry
- Large community kitchen space that may be reserved by residents
- Lounge spaces on each floor
- MARTA station nearby
- ADA accessibility
- US$10,221/year* for the 2015-16 academic year
- Meal plan not required
* A nonrefundable and nontransferable housing reservation fee of US$250 for new incoming students and US$500 for returning students is deducted from the overall housing fee. Returning students who cancel after June 1 are subject to an additional US$250 nonrefundable cancellation fee.