Take in exceptional alumni work at Atelier Salon
713 Barnard St.
This quarter's ambassadors include:
• Gabriela Iancu (M.F.A., photography, 2015)
• Chris Lee (M.F.A., interactive design and game development, 2013, B.F.A., interactive design and game development, 2009)
• Sauda Mitchell (B.A., visual communication, 2013)
• Malina Omut (M.F.A., illustration, 2013)
• Hasani Sahlehe (B.F.A., painting, 2015)
Conceived and endowed by SCAD President and Founder Paula Wallace, the SCAD Alumni Atelier offers the university's most talented and visionary alumni the unique opportunity to spend an academic quarter on-campus, immersing themselves in their own creative process and launching a new, progressive phase of professional work.
This event is free and open to the public.
For more information, email Grace Grund at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912.525.5702.