Submit to the SCAD Permanent Collection
SCAD students, alumni, faculty and staff are invited to submit entries to the SCAD Permanent Collection. Artwork in all mediums will be considered.
• Submit PDF images of available artwork, an artist statement and short bio (including SCAD degree or affiliation) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: “Permanent Collection.”
• File size should not exceed 15MB.
• Each image should include: artist name, work title, dimensions, materials and price.
• Artwork in all mediums will be considered, with a special interest in fibers, interactive, neon and installation submissions.
• If accepted, artist will be responsible for shipping and delivering work.
• Work need not be framed or matted.
Work that is not submitted in the correct format will not be reviewed.
Only work by SCAD students, alumni, faculty and staff will be considered.
Questions? Contact Amy Zurcher, executive director of creative ideation and design, at email@example.com.