'Silver & Ink' panel discussion: ‘The Business of Photography’
601 Turner Blvd.
Listen in as working photographers deliberate the short- and long-term challenges they face in “The Business of Photography.” Moderated by SCAD photography professor Jenny Kuhla.
- Ben Lowy, photojournalist and conflict photographer
- Christina Cahill, photography consultant with a focus on photojournalism and documentary photography
- Mark Mahaney (B.F.A., photography, 2001), editorial photographer
- Susan Brinson (B.F.A., graphic design, 2000), creative director
- William Brinson, (B.F.A., photography, 2000), food photographer
This panel discussion is held in conjunction with "Silver & Ink," SCAD's premier juried photography exhibition and publication, showcasing the best student work. Held annually and in its seventh year, this exhibition celebrates all aspects of commercial and fine art photography created at SCAD.
This presentation is free and open to the public.
Learn more about "Silver & Ink."