Student accounts payment options
SCAD Savannah, Atlanta, Lacoste and eLearning
- Pay in person by cash, check, traveler's check or money order. Make checks and money orders payable to SCAD in U.S. dollars; include the student's name and ID number. Pay by mail with check or money order to SCAD Student Accounts Office, P.O. Box 2701, Savannah, GA 31402-2701 USA.
- MySCAD online secure payment in U.S. dollars by electronic check, credit or debit card. A convenience fee of 2.75 percent is applied to credit and debit card transactions. Make a payment via MySCAD by clicking on the ‘My Info’ tab and clicking on ‘Make a Payment –US$”
Payment Plan: Automated drafts in U.S. dollars from a credit or debit card or bank account may be made through TouchNet, accessible in MySCAD. Each quarter, Payment Plan automatically drafts multiple installments of the balance due for tuition, housing and meal plan. A convenience fee of 2.75 percent is applied to debit and credit card transactions. Students must enroll quarterly in the payment plan via TouchNet and pay a 3% enrollment fee to participate.
To enroll in the Payment Plan, please follow these instructions:
- Access TouchNet by logging into MySCAD, clicking on the ‘My Info’ tab and clicking on ‘Make a Payment-US$’ in the My Student Accounts channel.
- TouchNet will open in a new window. Click on ‘Payment Plans’ in the menu bar and click ‘Enroll Now’.
- Select the appropriate term and review payment schedule. Click continue and enter payment/account information to complete enrollment in the automated payment plan. Installments are automatically drafted from a credit or debit card or bank account on the designated dates.
- Accept the payment plan agreement and payment agreement.
- Once enrolled, you will receive email confirmation of enrollment in the plan, payment of the enrollment fee, and payment of the first installment. Email reminders of automatic drafts are distributed prior to each scheduled due date of the quarterly plan.
- Wire transfer: You may directly transfer funds in U.S. dollars to SCAD's bank by wire transfer. The originating bank must indicate the student's name and SCAD ID on the transfer; the originating party is responsible for all transfer fees. Allow five to seven business days for SCAD to receive notice of the transfer. Send wire transfers to:
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
136 Bull St.
Savannah, GA 31401 USA
Use the routing number 121000248 with further credit to the Savannah College of Art and Design account number 2000027630095 and final credit to the name of student and SCAD ID number. Use the swift number WFBIUS6S for international wire transfers.
- You may also use peerTransfer to wire funds to your SCAD account from outside the United States.
- Select the country of origin and payment amount (in U.S. dollars) you wish to make to your student account.
- Input your basic information and contact your local bank to send funds. PeerTransfer will convert the funds to U.S. dollars at preferential exchange rates and credit your student account.
- Track your payment transfer on the peerTransfer student dashboard.
- You will receive an email confirmation when payment is deposited into your student account.
- A dedicated, multilingual peerTransfer customer service team provides support 24/7 through live chat, Skype, email and phone.