To be eligible for student employment, students must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate student.
You must be enrolled at least half time, as defined by the Registrar:
- Undergraduate students must be enrolled in at least 10 credit hours per quarter.
- Graduate students must be enrolled in at least 5 credit hours per quarter.
- You must have a minimum 2.0 GPA as an undergraduate student and a 3.0 GPA as a graduate student.
- You must have satisfactory academic standing and satisfactory academic progress.
Note: Some positions may have additional requirements.