Hong Kong aid

The Student Financial Assistance Agency of Hong Kong offers certain types of financial aid for SCAD Hong Kong students. Eligibility requirements include the right of abode in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region; or permission to stay in Hong Kong without restriction; or have resided or have had their home in Hong Kong continuously for three complete years immediately prior to the commencement of the program/course (not including those studying in Hong Kong who hold student visas).

SCAD Hong Kong students are eligible to apply for Hong Kong government grants and low-interest loans. The government currently offers the Financial Assistance Scheme for Postsecondary Students, the Non-means-tested Loan Scheme for Postsecondary Students, and the Student Travel Subsidy Scheme to students pursuing self-financing accredited postsecondary education courses. These programs are administered by the Student Financial Assistance Agency of Hong Kong.

For more information, contact the office of student financial services at SCAD Hong Kong by email at hkstudentaccounts@scad.edu, by phone at 852.2253.8019 or in person at SCAD Hong Kong, Room 115.

Important links

Student Financial Assistance Agency, Hong Kong
Student Financial Assistance Schemes
Non-means-tested Loan Scheme