Financial aid eForms
This page contains financial aid eForms and information for students and parents. Please be aware that once the FAFSA has been completed, the student will receive an email from SCAD that indicates any additional financial aid requirements for the upcoming year.
New or continuing students with a MySCAD account should log in to view their personalized financial aid requirements in the Financial Aid Requirements channel, under the My Info tab in MySCAD.
Don’t have a MySCAD account yet?
If you are a new student and do not yet have a MySCAD account, you can access the documents you will need using the links below. Most forms can be completed online and will be submitted to SCAD electronically.
2017-18 Academic Year
SCAD utilizes electronic forms, or eForms, to complete most verification requirements for financial aid. Using eForms allows students and parents to fill out required information online, sign and submit documentation electronically. This submission process allows SCAD to quickly and securely process student information.
New students: Click the corresponding links below to be connected to the eForms website. You will need to create a username and password the first time you log in to the eForms website.
If you were instructed to submit any documents as a part of the verification process, including copies of IRS Tax Return Transcripts — verification clarifications requested by financial aid, tax extension paperwork, proof of identity documents or other materials — you can do so using the Upload Financial Aid Document form. This is the most secure method to submit documentation to the university.
Note: If you are an accepted student and have submitted your US $500 enrollment fee, please access your eForms through MySCAD > My Info tab > Financial Aid Requirements channel.
Financial Aid Verification eForms, 2017-18
- Household Verification Worksheet, Dependent Student
- Household Verification Worksheet, Independent Student
- Parent Statement of Non-filing eForm
- Student Statement of Non-filing
- Identity and Statement of Education Purpose (notary) Worksheet
Financial Aid Verification eForms, 2016-17
Dependent student eForms:
- Household Verification Worksheet, Dependent
- SNAP Verification Worksheet, Dependent
- Child Support Paid Verification Worksheet, Dependent
- Other Untaxed Income Worksheet, Dependent
- Identity and Statement of Education Purpose (notary) Verification Worksheet
Independent student eForms:
- Household Verification Worksheet, Independent
- SNAP Verification Worksheet, Independent
- Child Support Paid Verification Worksheet, Independent
- Other Untaxed Income Verification Worksheet, Independent
- Identity and Statement of Purpose (notary) Verification Worksheet
Questions about verification? Learn more about the verification process.
Georgia residency verification form
If you are a qualifying Georgia resident undergraduate student, you must apply for funds from the state of Georgia using the GSFAPPS. Please visit the Georgia Aid page for more information and instructions on how to apply.
Depending on the information you submit while applying for funds from the state of Georgia, the financial aid office may also request that you submit a separate Georgia residency e-form from SCAD along with supporting documentation.
- Georgia Residency Verification, Dependent Students
- Georgia Residency Verification, Independent Students
Request for change in financial aid
Submit requests for changes in existing financial aid awards to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private education loan self-certification form
This form is required only for students applying for and receiving a private or alternative education loan. This form should be completed by the student borrower and submitted directly to the lender, as requested.
Unsatisfactory progress appeal
To appeal to have your financial aid reinstated, complete the Unsatisfactory Progress Appeal form.