Official report of SAT or ACT scores for citizens and permanent residents of U.S.

To have an official report of SAT or ACT scores** sent directly to SCAD, applicants who are U.S. citizens or permanent U.S. residents should use SAT code 5631 or ACT code 0855 on the test forms.

** Students who have SAT math scores lower than 580, have ACT math scores lower than 24 or are otherwise unable to demonstrate an aptitude for the study of mathematics and science must complete MATH 101 in order to pursue the professional Master of Architecture degree. The credit hours earned in MATH 101 may be applied as an undergraduate General Education Elective toward the 270 credit hours required for the Master of Architecture degree.

** U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents who attend or attended their last two years of high school outside of the United States may, but are not required to, submit SAT/ACT test scores.